Why study this course?
The Advanced Diploma of Ministry
- introduces students to the sources and content of the Christian story and message, and provides training which emphasises application and practice of this story and message in the contemporary world.
- requires specialisation in units focused on ministry and practice:
- Evangelism & Missiology (EM) and/or
- Pastoral & Church Focused Ministry (PC) and/or
- Developmental Ministry (DM)
- The course will integrate studies in the Bible and Christian tradition with practical experience and include supervised practice-based learning where appropriate.
- Through elective units students can develop particular ministry skills and develop foundational understanding in the Bible and Christian Thought & History.