- You need to enrol at least one week before a unit/semester starts.
- Payment will also be arranged through this form, either by credit card straight away, invoice (for direct deposit, cheque or by instalments) or by giving you instructions on applying for FEE-HELP (available for diploma courses only).
- You will need to sign regulations from the Australian College of Theology (ACT) and the MAC Code of Conduct Policy at this point, so please read them carefully.
- New and continuing students will be emailed a personalised link by MAC which enables you to complete an online enrolment form to choose the specific course and units you intend to study in the following semester/year. Using this personalised link will save you time, because it will be pre-filled with your contact details and some of the other information provided on your application form.
- Alternatively, you may simply click the generic enrolment form button below and type all of your information into the form yourself. If choose to do this, please use your full legal name on the form.