What difference will my gift make to Mary Andrews College?
In delivering evangelical Christian training for women, Mary Andrews College has been responding to the needs of women’s ministry training in Australia since 1891. God has called Mary Andrews College to actively participate in fulfilling the great commission found in Matthew 28:19-20:
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Mary Andrews College:
- Enables students to learn biblical and theological truths, and practical ministry skills
- Provides opportunities for students to apply theological knowledge to their own life and faith, as well as sharing it with those around them
- Encourages women to develop their gifts to build up Christ’s church and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world
- Is a prayerful environment where women can grow in confidence in Christ
- Enables women to develop in maturity through relationships with other Christians in a supportive community
Mary Andrews College is:
- Evangelical – looking to the Bible as the basis for all teaching and training
- Evangelistic – encouraging everyone in the college to be involved in declaring to family, friends and community the truth of Jesus Christ as God’s Son, our Lord and our Saviour
- Anglican – retaining and approving the doctrines and principles of the Thirty-Nine Articles of the Church of England, believing that these express the central doctrines of Scripture and therefore of the Christian faith
Mary Andrews College welcomes people from all denominations.
With your support, Mary Andrews College can ensure that the programs and services we offer can continue to remain relevant today and responsive to emerging needs.
Leaving a gift in your Will to Mary Andrews College is a powerful way to contribute to the future long-term sustainability of our programs, in support of ministry for women.