Of the 96 credit points in a Diploma of Theology, there are three core units (36 credit points):
- Old Testament Overview (12cp)
- New Testament Overview (12cp)
- One Christian Thought unit: either Rise of Christianity: Acts to the Reformation (12 cp) or Foundational Christian Beliefs (12cp)
The remaining 60 credit points can then be made up of:
- Three units with Bible and Christian Thought unit codes (OT, NT, BB, TH, CH)
- Any five units at AQF level 5, which includes ministry & practice units.