Join the MAC Team – Permanent Librarian Position Opportunity
Applications extended until Monday, 31 August.
Mary Andrews College (MAC) is seeking a College Librarian for a 0.5 permanent position to enable the development of the library into a community resource that is fit for MAC’s vision in the context of Anglican Deaconess Ministries (ADM). This is an exciting season to be joining the MAC team as we join together with the Mental Health & Pastoral Care Institute and introduce graduate level training.
The MAC Librarian is a direct report to the College’s Principal and is part of both the MAC and ADM staff teams. The purpose of the Librarian in the context of the MAC team is to maintain and develop MAC’s library as a vital resource for the training of women to serve Jesus faithfully in pastoral care and mental health ministries in Sydney and beyond. There are six areas of responsibility for MAC’s Librarian:
- The provision and management of a range of library services including acquisitions, bibliographic assistance, classification, cataloguing, and circulation.
- The provision of student training and support
- Journal Management and Circulation
- The development of MAC’s Electronic Resources
- The management of MAC’s Library resources
- Australian College of Theology and ANTZLA participation & collaboration
The successful applicant will demonstrate a lively love for Jesus, alignment with MAC’s vision in the context of ADM, and appropriate undergraduate qualifications.
Applications for the position will close on Monday 31 August at 6pm. For a detailed position description and application details, please contact Katy Smith ([email protected]).